Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
First it was placenta, how it’s foreskin. The new celeb skin craze involves this totally bizarre ingredient.
Plus, what you can do to make peace with yeast
Potatoes and carrots are baked in a luxuriously creamy, sour cream sauce, flavoured with garlic and tarragon, with marinated chicken breasts cooked on top. Serve with cherry tomatoes and a green salad.
This Vietnamese soup, called pho (pronounced ‘fuh’), doesn’t have to be relegated to lunch or dinner. In fact, it’s also commonly eaten as a hearty, satisfying breakfast.
Do you suffer from runner’s diarrhea? Here’s how to deal with this common problem with just a few simple changes to your diet.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar