Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
This moist apple cake is ideal for brunch or as a snack. Granny Smith apples are a perfect choice for this recipe because they resist well to baking and are succulent with cranberries. Golden apples are also a good substitute.
Millions of North American couples struggle with infertility. Although you can’t do much to turn back the biological clock, technological innovations are making it possible for many more people to ultimately bring a child into the world.
My mother and sister both suffered heart attacks. How can I manage my risk?
With all the buzz about Oprah and her staff eating vegan‘no eggs, dairy, fish or meat’for a week, I thought it was the perfect time to give vegan cooking a try myself. First, I checked my cupboards: lots of whole grains, nuts and some seeds and dried fruit’check. Then I opened by refrigerator: oh, no: […]
Like most salads, this recipe is high in fibre, but the protein from the lentils, pistachios and cheese means that it is hearty and satisfying enough to be served on its own, or with bread, as a light main meal.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Found! The Best Foundation for Summer
- Dating with Borderline Personality Disorder: ‘I Was the Girlfriend From Hell’
- How Roxy Earle Is Busting Curvy Fashion Myths With Her New Line
- The Role of BRCA in Targeted Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
- Easy Summer Beauty Trends to Try if You’re the Noncommittal Type