Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Adapt this recipe to any leftover vegetables in your crisper, the more the merrier! Halved cherry tomatoes are a great substitute if you don’t have sun-dried tomatoes.
You wouldn’t think to use your phone to relax, be in the present and find your zen. But there are mindfulness apps that will take you away from your work email, that social media hangover and whatever else is nagging you on your phone.
Twenty percent; that’s the magic number experts say a fat tax would need to be in order to have a significant effect on diet-related health conditions such as obesity and heart disease. A 20 percent tax on unhealthy food and drinks, in combination with subsidies on healthy foods such as fruit and vegetables, is the […]
Want to help the environment and save some money? Check out these nine environmentally friendly tips
In-flight sleep accessories and a luxurious designer fragrance: Here’s what’s on the beauty maven’s must-have list
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why You Should Start Adding These Nutritional Powerhouses to Your Diet
- This Beet, Cherry & Lentil Salad Will Forever Change How You Feel About Pulses
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout