Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
In the current issue, there’s a long list of Editor’s Picks books that should help to improve your sex life. But I’ve compiled a few flirty tips from Tracey Cox‘s Super Hot Sex Deck (DK Publishing), a box of 52 instructional cards, to inspire some ‘physical’ activity this weekend. 1. ‘Kissing your partner for just […]
The next time you feel overwhelmed and unable to tackle your ever-growing to-do list, try these solutions
Want to swim as well as an Olympic athlete? Start by choosing the right swimsuit! Here are six styles to choose from
Relationship expert and author Laura Bilotta of the dating website Single in the City (singleinthecity.ca) offers her tips for getting back into the dating game.
Using the glycemic index (GI) may help prevent blood sugar spikes and reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes. But if keeping track of the numbers makes you dizzy, following a few simple rules can also keep your blood sugar in shape
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy