Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Showing our true colours is a must this summer. Happy 150th Birthday, Canada. Love ya!
Quinoa, a nutritious grain from South America, has a texture similar to split lentils when cooked. It contains more protein than any other grain and is also lower in carbohydrate content. Here it is combined with grilled zucchini, peppers, cherry tomatoes and onions, then baked with tangy goat cheese on top. Serve with a mixed leaf salad.
It’s no surprise to any of us that we need to eat more fruits and vegetables’and these days, forget your five servings a day; for adult women, Health Canada suggests more like nine. I don’t know about you, but I’ve never had a problem getting enough fruit’it’s my favourite food, and it’s convenient and easy, […]
A virtual hair salon, an online fitting room, and more beauty-centred websites
Does what you eat – or not eat – affect your risk of developing breast cancer?
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why This Woman is Committed to Cycling 200km Every June
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal