Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
McGill University researchers say that ghrelin, a gut hormone, makes food seem more appealing. Alain Dagher and his colleagues at the Montreal Neurological Institute used functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) to measure the brain’s response to food and non-food images following ghrelin infusions. Ghrelin not only increased response in several brain regions (including some associated […]
Turn on some soothing tunes, snuggle into a toasty robe and indulge yourself with one of these at-home facials.
We know exercise will help us live longer, be happier and sleep better. But sometimes the other little everyday bonuses are what keep us motivated. Here are 10
Before guilt sets in about the number on the scale, consider that you may not actually be overweight.
Top off your summer look with one of these hats’perfect for shielding yourself from the sun’s harsh rays
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- “I Fit An Hour Of Cardio In Each Day.”
- How Princess Kate Doesn’t Let Morning Sickness Affect Her Social Duties
- 5 Of The Best Barry’s Bootcamp Moves For Working Your Entire Body
- Are You Attracting The Wrong Type? Stop Making These Dating App Mistakes
- 5 Pink Items That Support Breast Cancer We Actually Love