Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The word guacamole comes from the Nahuatl words for "avocado" (ahuacatl) and "mixture," or "concoction" (molli)’and what a beautiful "concoction" guacamole is, pale green sparked with the cilantro’s darker green and the red of the tomato.
Sweeten your parties with this festive punch made of cherry juice, orange juice and your favourite sparkling wine or champagne. Use sparkling water to make it alcohol free.
Looking for a fresh new take on your morning omelette? Try this sweet version, featuring antioxidant-packed blueberries and pistachio
Flavoured with a small amount of spicy sausageand chili flakes, this is a traditional taste of Mexico. Guacamole and tortillas complete the meal.
Fatigue is common throughout pregnancy, especially in the first trimester. These tips for eating, sleeping and exercise can help you feel less tired and boost your energy while having a baby
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This Aloo Gobi Will Put Your Other Roasted Cauliflower Recipes To Shame
- The Sign You Are Oversharing On Social Media
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- “I Lost 100 Pounds And Haven’t Looked Back.”
- This Will Be The Healthiest Zodiac Sign In 2018, According To An Astrologist