Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Standing Pigeon is a deep hip stretch that can produce intense sensations, but it’s a gem that gets right to the nitty-gritty. The pose also stretches the back, shoulders, knees and ankles
An editorial in today’s issue of the Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ) reports that the uptake of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine in Ontario, which was made available to girls in Grade 8 last year through a school-based program, has been just 50 percent. In contrast, the uptake of the hepatitis B vaccine, through a […]
The Mediterranean diet is touted as among the world’s healthiest’and it’s perfect for an easy meal. Try these simple and delicious ways to serve up the best from Italy, France, Spain, Greece and the Middle East
It may sound a bit odd at first, but I like the idea of oatmeal-making "kits" as a healthy holiday gift idea, especially as a counterbalance to the sugar overload. Get the instructions at FitSugar. Don’t miss a single Best Health Blog post—subscribe today via RSS or email!
Celebrate fall with this creamy blend of parsnips, pears, onions and yogurt.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember