This hearty, sweet but sour side dish goes well with turkey, chicken, ham and even goose. Add a few slices of chopped bacon along with the onion if you like, or make it vegan by using canola oil in place of butter.
Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Around the world, women are making a difference in health and science. Read on, and be inspired
This might just be the perfect pairing: peanut butter and chocolate together in one ice-cream sandwich. And it’s one you don’t have to feel guilty about. Made with skim milk, these Skinny Cow Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches have only 140 calories and two grams of fat each. ($8 for a box of five; at grocery […]
This recipe is easy: Throw everything into a pot, turn on a burner, and relax.
One in five of my girlfriends may have high blood pressure! These statistics from the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada are a startling reminder of a serious health issue:• 15.7% of women age 12 to 44 have high blood pressure.• 21.3% of women age 45 to 64 have high blood pressure.• 47.9% of women […]
Activated charcoal is the latest super ingredient to hit happy hour.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- You Don’t Have To Be Alone — Here Are 5 Ways To Beat Loneliness
- Keep Them Happy and Healthy This Spring with Vitamin C
- 15 Surprising Health Benefits of Apples That’ll Have You Eating One (Or More) A Day
- What a Canadian Oncologist Wants You to Understand About Lung Cancer
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Infidelity