Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Don’t let this pesky menopause symptom bring you down.
This recipe is a spirited twist on classic guacamole.
Chef Jeremy Charles, co-owner of the award-winning restaurant Raymonds in St. John’s, shares his favourite kitchen tools and tips for sustainable eating
Full disclosure: I haven’t seen Julie and Julia yet. I haven’t even finished Julie Powell’s book. (Did anyone else lose steam with the book after a few chapters?) But I am a long-time fan of Julia Child. Reruns of her show, The French Chef, used to air on TV right after Sesame Street, and I […]
There’s new proof an apple a day (applesauce and apple juice too!) really could do the trick, staving off major risk factors for both heart disease and diabetes. According to a study presented at the Experimental Biology 2008 meeting in San Diego, people who ate apples or apple products were 27 percent less likely to […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy