Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The technique of cooking salmon in foil captures all the succulent juices of the fish that, together with the teriyaki baste, makes a superb dressing for a mixed leaf and bean sprout salad. The fat in oily fish such as salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to boost heart health. Serve with warm bread.
Looking for a new way to get in shape? Maybe you can cha-cha-cha your way there.
Who says you need the air conditioner running all summer to keep cool? Here are seven ways to beat the heat
Turn on some soothing tunes, snuggle into a toasty robe and indulge yourself with one of these at-home facials.
A creamy potato salad that isn’t packed full of fat, this also provides some extra greens (and tastes delicious!).
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar