Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
What do you believe? What do you follow? Find out how to decipher between a sales gimmick and real health care with Dr. William Davis’s tips.
Andi Petrillo’s first job was working the snack stand at a local hockey rink – now she’s the first full-time female broadcaster for CBC’S Hockey Night in Canada. Learn a little bit more about her in this month’s installment of ‘It works for me.’ 10 words that describe you: Passionate, hot-tempered, empathetic, animal-lover, confident, […]
Diet pills are part of a multi-billion dollar weight-loss industry in Canada, but do they really work?
Stronger than ever, this could be the year cross-country mountain biker Catharine Pendrel reaches the podium.
In our Premiere issue of Best Health magazine last March, we called upon Health Canada to ban trans fats in prepared foods rather they relying on voluntary reductions by industry (see, Hey Canada: Let’s Ban Trans Fats). The disappointing results released last week from the latest Health Canada report in its Trans Fat Monitoring Program […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- You Don’t Have To Be Alone — Here Are 5 Ways To Beat Loneliness
- Keep Them Happy and Healthy This Spring with Vitamin C
- 15 Surprising Health Benefits of Apples That’ll Have You Eating One (Or More) A Day
- What a Canadian Oncologist Wants You to Understand About Lung Cancer
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Infidelity