Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
When the temperatures begin to dip, turn up the heat in the kitchen with this Braised Red Cabbage recipe.
You’ve probably heard the saying “breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” but a new study sheds light on just how important it is. Researchers from the Harvard School of Public Health found that, in a comprehensive 16-year study of men aged 45-82, those who skipped breakfast were 27 percent more likely […]
Many women think pregnancy means eating for two’but the reality is you only need an extra few hundred calories a day. Here’s how to satisfy cravings and hunger without overdoing it
The heart-healthy goodness of omega-3s and other nutrients in this walnut trail mix makes it an optimal high-energy snack for people on the go.
A whole-grain bagel and chicken make this a filling lunch that’s much healthier than a chicken salad sandwich you’d buy.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy