Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Having trouble fitting exercise into your busy life? Try these four tricks to make fitness a priority and stay on track with your goals
It’s beyond the blues. Depression is a serious illness and, as the leading experts in this field are discovering, one that we should strive to manage over time, not attempt to cure with a quick fix. Here’s the latest research and some helpful strategies
These No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Truffles are raw, gluten-free and vegan.
Brimming with impressive fish and seafood, this seacuterie seafood platter makes an exceptional centrepiece at cocktail parties and get-togethers.
If you keep a late work schedule, a new study might convince you to seek out a 9 to 5 job. The study, published in the journal Occupational and Environmental Medicine, shows that working night shifts for 30 or more years doubles the risk of developing breast cancer. Researchers asked 1134 women with breast cancer […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Jordyn Woods Talks About Feeling Good About Her Body (& Why You Should Too!)
- “How I Started Going Vegan And Stuck With A Vegan Diet”
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person