Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Beverages like almond and coconut milk are becoming more popular. Here’s what you need to know about the nutritional benefits of nut milks
A medical journal published by the American Society of Hematology called Blood has released a new study that claims an HIV-positive patient was cured of the disease following a 2007 stem cell transplant. The patient, 42-year-old Timothy Ray Brown, received a stem cell transplant while undergoing chemotherapy. According to the team of German researchers, "Our […]
No need to get frustrated with complicated and expensive cleanses! Here are five common detox foods and recipes that will make detoxing easier
Looking for a new twist on classic lasagna? This version features fresh herbs, chicken and zucchini. Substituting potatoes for pasta means that even family members with a wheat-free diet can enjoy this Italian favourite.
A national campaign to encourage healthier eating habits is being kick-started at two New York City hospitals. Low-income, high-risk patients will receive counseling on healthier eating, along with coupons, called Health Bucks, that can be used towards market-fresh foods. Health Bucks, worth $2 each, are developed and distributed by the NYC Health Department and can […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy