Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
We all know sleeping is good for your overall health, but find out why you are overeating when you don’t get enough sleep.
Just because a person is obese doesn’t mean they are unhealthy’at least according to a new study published in the European Heart Journal. The findings find that a certain number of obese people are metabolically healthy (meaning they don’t suffer from conditions such as insulin resistance, diabetes and high cholesterol or blood pressure) and physically […]
Had amazing sex with your partner while you were away? Here’s how to bring that passion into the bedroom at home.
Think salad is always the healthiest option? Think again. You’d be better off swapping these fast-food salads for an entrée
According to a report released yesterday by the Canadian Cancer Society, Canadian Cancer Statistics 2014, melanoma skin cancer is one of the fastest rising cancers in Canada. Although it is one of the most preventable types of cancer, Canadians are not doing as much as they used to to protect themselves. "Two national surveys of […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- How to Exercise Like the Newest Member of the Royal Family
- Cravings Out Of Control? This Is How To Make Better, Healthier Food Decisions
- We Found The Perfect Holiday Red Lip Colour For Your Skin Tone
- You’ll Want To Serve This Turnip & Potato Gratin With Every Holiday Meal
- This Is How To Say No More – And 4 Things You Should Always Say Yes To