Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
For individuals struggling with celiac disease, a lifetime of gluten avoidance may seem like the only option. Could there be a cure for celiac disease? Here’s what the latest research has to say
These light, tasty cookies are only 26 calories apiece, making them the perfect sweet treat if you’re watching your waistline. Wrap up a batch in a festive box and you’ll have an easy, homemade holiday surprise.
Lamb chops are delicious any night of the week tossed in a lemony, minted marinade, but they’re elevated to dinner-party status by the verdant pea purée.
The Incas called quinoa ‘the mother of all grains’ due to its excessive nutritional value. You can spruce up the colour of the plate by using white, red and black quinoa.
If you have never tried fennel soup, you are really missing out on something unique. It’s like a leek and potato soup with a bit more interest and a great silky texture that just begs for a roaring fire on a wintry day.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Found! The Best Foundation for Summer
- Dating with Borderline Personality Disorder: ‘I Was the Girlfriend From Hell’
- How Roxy Earle Is Busting Curvy Fashion Myths With Her New Line
- The Role of BRCA in Targeted Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
- Easy Summer Beauty Trends to Try if You’re the Noncommittal Type