We tend to opt for our favourite comfort foods, whether it’s sweet or salty, to help us feel better when stressed. While these foods may give us temporary relief, we typically find ourselves back in stress mode once that bag of chips is empty. Rethink your comfort foods and try these 15 foods that lower stress.
Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The research is in: food diaries really do help you lose weight. Download and print our Best Health food diary and follow these four steps to food journal success
Quit smoking for the month of March 2009 and you will be eligible for a chance to win a 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid, a $5,000 vacation getaway or a $2,000 gift card to Canadian Tire. Why quit? For one thing, quitting improves your sense of taste and smell and helps you breathe easier. Your blood […]
Stop pesky nosebleeds right in their tracks with our expert advice.
Don’t miss out on life-boosting antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Find out why colourful foods pack such a nutritional punch
Soon, you’ll be meeting that 10,000-step goal on your fitness tracker every day.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar