We tend to opt for our favourite comfort foods, whether it’s sweet or salty, to help us feel better when stressed. While these foods may give us temporary relief, we typically find ourselves back in stress mode once that bag of chips is empty. Rethink your comfort foods and try these 15 foods that lower stress.
Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Cabbage, kale and their cruciferous cousins are among the healthiest things you can eat’and cooked right, they taste delicious, too. Try one of our recipe suggestions to get more of these nutrient-packed vegetables in your diet
Three things to tell him’and three things to ask’for better sex, tonight
The right foods can help you achieve #bodygoals — a stronger, leaner version of yourself —with increased energy to boot.
Spoil the beauty geek on your list with one of these gifts that will get them looking great
Get ready to rock your favourite form-fitting dress. This 15-minute fitness routine combines cardio and strength training for the ultimate calorie-burning workout
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- The Popular Skin Care Product That Will Make Your Nightly Routine Easier
- You Have To See The Newly Released Puma Ads With Selena Gomez
- Obsessed With Butternut Squash? This Winter Grain Salad Is For You
- DOVE HAIR FACEBOOK LIVE GIVEAWAY
- Do You Have Winter Depression? Two Experts On Share What You Can Do About It