We tend to opt for our favourite comfort foods, whether it’s sweet or salty, to help us feel better when stressed. While these foods may give us temporary relief, we typically find ourselves back in stress mode once that bag of chips is empty. Rethink your comfort foods and try these 15 foods that lower stress.
Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Malala Yousafzai started writing an online diary for BBC about life under the Taliban in Pakistan, specifically the ban on girls’ education, when she was just 11-years-old. A few days ago, at 14-years-old, she was shot in the head. Why? For advocating women’s rights. Today is the first ever International Day of the Girl‘and stories […]
Lyme disease is rising in Canada. What every woman needs to know about this difficult-to-diagnose disease.
Is this drink really the best way to start the day?
Must-read health news and views from around the web
Blue, from sweeping sky to mysterious indigo, is having a big moment in cosmetics. In nail polishes, dark indigo blues are edgy and pretty at once–sure, they’ve been around, but they are a trend that keeps going (dramatically) strong. Blue is seductive. Especially in the hands of Guerlain. The luxury cosmetic brand has hooked up […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold