Serve this elegant egg dish with a green salad and a glass of sparkling wine. Frittata Florentine is also a delicious brunch entrée.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using an ovenproof skillet, cook onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes, spinach, red or green pepper and corn; sauté for a few minutes.
- Add egg mixture to skillet and cook until bottom is firm.
- Sprinkle with cheese, if using, and bake until eggs are set on top and cheese is melted.
- Serve with a green salad.
Per serving: 291 calories, 19 g protein, 11 g total fat (2 g saturated fat), 30 g carbohydrates, 4 g fibre, 68 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium