Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The average adult comes down with the common cold two to three times a year and kids get it way more often; tots under two can get struck with the runny nose and cough of a rhinovirus as many as 10 times as a year. There are a lot of things we do this time of year that, unbeknownst to us, make it easier for cold viruses to spread
This quick-to-make chicken dish is lightly spiced and served atop couscous.
Toast to summer with an antioxidant-packed cocktail or a lower-calorie glass of beer or wine
The flavour of olives is greatly enhanced by marinating them in fruity olive oil with fresh herbs and citrus juices. When served with colourful chunks of red and yellow bell peppers and little cherry tomatoes, they look and taste fabulous. For the best flavour, allow about 2 days of marinating.
Has your relationship lost its spark? Here’s why, and what to do about it.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- The Safest Cooking Oils to Use for 16 Different Types of Meals
- Upgrade Your Breakfast Sandwich With These Toasted Western Sheet Pan Eggs
- Sitting Disease: Why Women Are at a Greater Risk
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- 3 Common Myths About Pores We Totally Believed Were True