Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The beautiful, desolate Nunavut landscape. I spent the unusually long, cold and snowy Toronto winter bundling my two little kids into snow gear; all week here in Nunavut, it’s been my turn to bundle up. As Joshna Maharaj, a chef on our EatFit posse, puts it, ‘Nunavut is colder than I ever imagined a place […]
These little meatballs, made from a mixture of ground lamb and rice, and flavoured with thyme, lemon and nutmeg, are grilled on wooden skewers for easy eating. The classic Greek egg and lemon dipping sauce served alongside has a tangy flavour, which is a perfect complement for the meatballs.
We had a party at our house on Saturday afternoon’actually, it was a fundraiser to help me reach my goal of $2,000 to qualify me for the Weekend to End Women’s Cancers 60k walk this September. Best Health has put together a team for the Toronto version of the walk; check us out at Endcancer.ca. […]
Dog owners are even healthier than previously thought.
Only have a day to explore Edmonton, Alberta? Relax, we’ve got the can’t miss highlights of Canada’s northernmost city.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- The Under 200 Calorie Summer Treat You Won’t Be Able to Resist
- Cheryl Hickey: ET Canada’s Host with the Most
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- Shocking Stats About How Much Canadians Waste Each Year