Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
We asked two experts for their advice on dry and irritated eyes.
I’m about to embark on a weeklong journey to Nunavut with a group of dynamic individuals and passionate high school kids. The project ‘ Eat Fit – is the brainchild of Paul Finkelstein, Best Health’s food writer, a culinary arts teacher from Stratford, ON who believes in food as a tool for change. Eat Fit […]
Eating on the go doesn’t have to mean eating unhealthy. Try these fast-food swaps at Tim Hortons to cut calories, fat and sodium
Looking for a career change? Start by figuring out what you’re most passionate about
BH Associate Beauty & Fashion Editor, Jennifer Masseau, and I headed to the launch of Target Canada’s new store at Shoppers World Danforth in Toronto last night’and what a night it was! The splashy event had a few surprise celebrity guests: Blake Lively, who checked out the store’s beauty section, and Sarah Jessica Parker (pictured […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy
- How Former Athlete The Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt Got Back In Shape
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- The Real Reason Why You Should Eat More Seaweed