Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
You’ll love the added crunch and sweetness the green apple brings.
If there’s one thing I learned on my 2-week vacation to Italy, it’s that the simple things in life are also the best: whiling away the day at a cafe, spending hours enjoying a leisurely meal, a glass of wine in the sunshine and long walks marveling at art and architecture. In Italy, the same […]
Concierges: they’re not just for hotels and high-end condos anymore. Meet the ‘baby planner,’ a professional who offers concierge services to expectant moms and dads. Baby planners can help manage all the things you need to get done before B-day, from wellness-related tasks, like registering for prenatal classes and hiring a doula, to nesting chores such as planning a baby shower or decorating your nursery.
Got nasal congestion that just won’t go away? It could be sinusitis
The writer swapped prairie landscapes for a Hollywood backdrop, and her major success story is far from its final act.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar