Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Tiny green puy lentils have a slightly nutty texture and flavour. They keep their shape well once cooked, making them perfect in salads. Here they are mixed with sausages and Mediterranean vegetables, plus a handful of fresh rocket.
Take our quiz to determine why you eat the way you do. Then find out how to develop more good-for-you eating habits
Weetabix’s high fibre content makes it a healthy addition to any recipe, including baked goods. [SPONSORED]
Fresh pasta needs only brief oven-baking. Used in a vegetarian lasagna it is layered with wilted fresh spinach and juicy cherry tomatoes, then baked with a creamy goat’s cheese topping.
Canadian jewellery designer Jenny Bird has partnered with Indigo on an exclusive collection. See our favourite pieces here.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold