Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
This is a simple recipe that can double as a sauce for pasta. Tomatoes are chock full of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been shown to decrease the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease, among others. Use salt-free canned tomatoes if you can find them. I sometimes substitute fresh rosemary for the basil, and it’s delicious. If you like, sprinkle the soup with some grated Parmesan or pecorino cheese.
We tested the latest styling serums, volumizers and shine pastes. Here’s what we thought of each product
Ex Nihlo, the hottest fragrance house out of Paris’s left bank, has made it’s way stateside. Here’s why you’ll love it.
A weight-loss expert weighs in on the nighttime habits of the slim.
Could banning ads that promote junk food to kids help cure obesity? It’s a step in the right direction according to experts from the University of Alberta. ‘Restricting marketing is not going to be a cure for childhood obesity, but it’s one step in a multi-pronged approach to creating an environment where the healthy […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar