This Boozy Watermelon Punch Cocktail Will Make Dock Days Even Better
Juicy, sweet, and oh-so-refreshing! This is the perfect cocktail to sip on this summer.
Photo Credit: Grey Goose
- 1 1/2 oz Grey Goose Le Citron vodka
- 2 oz salted watermelon juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz light cinnamon syrup
- 1 cucumber (wheel or ribbon)
- Build all ingredients on ice in a rocks glass and stir until chilled. Add fresh ice cubes and garnish with cucumber wheels or ribbons.
Salted Watermelon Juice
- Carve out the meat of a watermelon and blitz it in a blender until liquified. Strain the juice through a sieve. For a medium sized watermelon, the juice yield is usually 1 L. For every litre of juice, mix in 1 pinch of Maldon Salt. Stir well to combine.
Light Cinnamon Syrup
- Bring 500ml of water up to a boil, add 500g of granulated sugar and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat. Add a 3-inch-long cinnamon stick to the syrup and let it infuse overnight. Bottle and keep refrigerated.