Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Feeling anxious? Maybe your diet is partially to blame. Certain foods are believed to increase anxiety leaving you feeling buzzed, unable to concentrate and edgy. Here are 8 eating habits that you should change if you suffer from anxiety
When it comes to perfect foundation coverage, application is key.
The benefits of yoga extend far and wide, whether you’re a beginner or an avid yoga practitioner. Find out how to make yoga work for you
This morning delight brings you a real super-food in an easy’to-consume package.
Little bites of bliss, bursting with all the flavours of the Mediterranean. Here, sundried tomatoes are marinated with a blend of Italian herbs. These tomato and basil crostini are so delicious, your guests will never guess how healthy they really are.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy
- How Former Athlete The Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt Got Back In Shape
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- The Real Reason Why You Should Eat More Seaweed