Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The lower the better when it comes to blood pressure, but only as long as you feel good.
Here’s a new version of beans on toast, combining creamy lima beans with crisp bacon, cottage cheese and mustard. Accompanied by a fresh salad, this makes a fabulous meal that is ready to serve in about 15 minutes.
Got wine? Hopefully’because next time you reach for a glass of milk in hopes of keeping your bones strong, you may want to opt for merlot instead. A new study, published in the journal Menopause, shows that moderate alcohol consumption may benefit women’s bone health and lower their risk of developing osteoporosis. The researchers asked […]
A trip to Kenya wasn’t on the radar for writer Ingrie Wlliams. But when she heard about a cool Canadian initiative that supported girls halfway around the globe, she just had to check it out.
From the way you file your nails to the way you apply fragrance, your beauty rituals can have a surprising impact on your health. Here are five unhealthy beauty habits and how to break them
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar