Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Looking for the tips and advice we mentioned in the March/April 2011 issue of the magazine? Find more on the topics covered in the magazine and share your thoughts with us right here
Weight-loss bonus: Scientists in Spain found that a diet rich in legumes such as chickpeas can increase fat oxidation, helping to spur weight loss. Plus, one cup (250 mL) delivers a whopping 11 grams of hunger-quashing fibre
One of the perks of my job is getting to read magazines and other websites for work (it’s research!), and one of my favourites is Sweetspot.ca for their in-the-know tips on shopping and eating and other good stuff around the city and the country. So I was thrilled to hear that they’ve launched a sister […]
Hamburgers are always popular for casual meals, but can be high in saturated fat. This lighter version, made with lean ground pork, apples and scallions is just as flavoursome. Spread with a little sweet chili sauce for a spicy kick.
Long, full lashes no longer have to be something you’re born with. Lash extensions have now gone mainstream
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Pippa Middleton’s Diet Before Her Wedding
- Ingrie’s Faves: Our Editor’s Picks For The Best Spring Beauty Buys
- Why the Government Isn’t Funding More Research For Women’s Most Fatal Cancer
- The Surprising Way Positive Thinking Can Transform Your Life
- Amber Tamblyn Drank BFF Blake Lively’s Breast Milk – Would You Drink Breast Milk?