Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Wondering why you feel so tired or have tender breasts at certain times of the month? We asked an expert to explain the impact of hormones and your monthly cycle
Running outdoors is great, but treadmills offer some surprising benefits
Like many women, I’ve made regular workouts one of my goals for 2009. And while I’ve already gone skating on our neighbourhood rink, now comes the tricky part: staying motivated. In the January/February issue (page 30) of Best Health—on newsstands now—fitness instructor Amanda Vogel asked eight of Canada’s top fitness experts for their advice on […]
This open sandwich of toasted ciabatta bread with a mixed bell-pepper topping is typical of the style of food enjoyed in Mediterranean countries, where bread (along with plenty of fruit and vegetables) is a mainstay of the diet. A little chorizo sausage adds a spicy note to the mix of bell peppers.
The peanut butter adds a great twist to banana pudding, and is also a source of fibre, protein and vitamin E.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold