Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Exactly two years ago this week, I was at the 16th International AIDS Conference in Toronto, covering it for the magazine I was working for at the time. There was a sense of pride and optimisim about Toronto that week, as tens of thousands of delegates from around the world descended on the city with […]
Tired of lay-about vacations? Drop some weight, eat gourmet fare and take in a treatment or two with these alternative approaches to going away
We all need to be anxious sometimes. It’s a normal, useful response to life’s challenges and dangers. But for some of us, occasional bouts of anxiety last weeks and even months. Then it’s considered generalized anxiety disorder.
A decadent treat you’ll want to enjoy over and over again.
This delicious recipe takes less than a half-hour to make from start to finish. It makes a great lunch or weekday dinner, served with a salad and nice crusty baguette.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar