Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
New research, published online in the journal Nature, has found basal-like breast tumours (one of the most deadly subtypes of breast cancer) and ovarian tumours to have similar genetic origins. This is reportedly the most comprehensive analysis of breast cancer to-date. "With this study, we’re one giant step closer to understanding the genetic origins of […]
Carrots aren’t the only food that will keep your eyesight strong. Here are six foods to eat for healthy eyes
The latest research on hazardous chemicals in ordinary products
Traditionally, a hash was the perfect way to use up leftovers from a roast dinner. Here, a glorious mix of colourful vegetables with crumbly cheddar cheese makes a complete vegetarian dish. Accompany with a good fruity relish or chutney.
Aromatherapy can be soothing, uplifting, even healing’and it’s easily incorporated into your day. Learn about the benefits of aromatherapy and how to incorporate essential oils such as lavender, rosemary and peppermint into your beauty routine
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Halo Top Facebook Live Giveaway (April 27, 2018)
- This Is Why Kate Middleton Leaves the Hospital So Soon After Giving Birth
- Lucy Hale Recently Took Off Solo. Find Out Why.
- 6 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Heart Health
- This is How Meghan Markle is Prepping for her May 19th Wedding to Prince Harry