Turkey, Brie and Apple Sandwich on Raisin-Walnut Bread
Elevate your turkey deli meat with this delicious recipe.
Photo Credit: Best Health
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 8 slices rasin-walnut bread
- 8 ounces thinly sliced turkey
- 1/2 Granny smith apple
- In a small bowl, mix together the mustard and honey.
- Spread the mixture on four of the bread slices.
- Divide the Brie evenly among the remaining 4 slices.
- Layer the turkey and apple slices on the cheese and top with the remaining slices of bread, honey-mustard side down.
- Cut in half to serve.
Excerpted from The Ski House Cookbook by Tina Anderson and Sarah Pinn Copyright © 2007 by Tina Anderson and Sarah Pinn. Excerpted by permission of Clarkson Potter, a division of Random House of Canada Limited. All rights reserved. No part of this excerpt may be reproduced or reprinted without permission in writing from the publisher.