A fruit-packed smoothie like this one can be a great breakfast or between-meals option. According to a 2012 study, thick drinks help you feel full longer’so the creamy mango and dense, protein-rich Greek yogurt will keep you satisfied until mealtime. Plus, the ground flax contains healthy fats.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cubed mango
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- few splashes water to preference
- Blend all ingredients together.
Per serving: 187 calories, 11 g protein, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 g carbohydrates, 6 g fibre, 15 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium