Bison Burgers with Gorgonzola Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Bring variety to burger night with these tasty burgers made with ground bison.
photo credit: shutterstock
- 1 lb ground bison
- 2-3 oz Gorgonzola cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- whole-grain hamburger buns
- Combine cheese, tomatoes, garlic and spices in a bowl. Add bison and lightly mix the ingredients together. Form the meat into even-sized patties.
- Place burgers on a pre-heated grill and cook for about 4 minutes per side over medium heat or until an internal temperature of 160°F is reached.
- Serve on buns and try garnishing with fiery Dijon mustard.