Getting bouncy, smooth-looking strands at home is something we all struggle with, especially if your hair isn’t exactly straight to begin with. These new multi-tasking hair elixirs will help you master the perfect blow-dry, one quarter-size dose at a time.
Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Debora Barros might be young, but the swimmer knows that becoming a better competitor starts from within.
If you hate your receding hairline, a new study might make you deplore it even more. The study, published in the journal BMJ Open, shows that balding men are 32 percent more likely to get coronary heart disease than men with full-heads of hair. “We found a significant, though modest, link between baldness, at least […]
A good bra is a key to our health, comfort and even our happiness – so why are so many women wearing the wrong size?
Full disclosure: I did not make this dish. I ate it, very happily, though. When a few of us co-workers went out for lunch today to a favourite place in our downtown Toronto neighbourhood, Lola’s Commissary, I zeroed in on this menu item. I had been craving chick peas, and the roasted tomatoes sealed the […]
Here are 10 Canadian races worth travelling for
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- You Don’t Have To Be Alone — Here Are 5 Ways To Beat Loneliness
- Keep Them Happy and Healthy This Spring with Vitamin C
- 15 Surprising Health Benefits of Apples That’ll Have You Eating One (Or More) A Day
- What a Canadian Oncologist Wants You to Understand About Lung Cancer
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Infidelity