Getting bouncy, smooth-looking strands at home is something we all struggle with, especially if your hair isn’t exactly straight to begin with. These new multi-tasking hair elixirs will help you master the perfect blow-dry, one quarter-size dose at a time.
Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
If you thought obesity and a greater waist circumference raised your risk of heart disease, you’re right, but if you’re already in heart failure those same factors could actually work in your favour. A UCLA study published in the American Journal of Cardiology found that in both men and women with advanced heart failure, obesity […]
At this Club Med in Florida, slipping into vacation mode is easy.
Pump up the music and keep yourself as trim as a dancer with these four workout moves shown here by Tré Armstrong, a judge on So You Think You Can Dance Canada
Sunscreens may help protect us from the sun’s harsh rays, but they still need improvement. Here’s what you need to know to stay safe
Celebrate the season with these healthy recipes featuring spring’s favourite vegetable, asparagus
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- “I Lost 100 Pounds And Haven’t Looked Back.”
- This Will Be The Healthiest Zodiac Sign In 2018, According To An Astrologist
- The Sneaky Way You’re Sabotaging Your Own New Year’s Resolutions