Skinny Tuna Sandwich on Sprouted Grain Bread
This healthy tuna sandwich is garnished with pea sprouts and fresh cucumber.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine tuna, fennel, fronds, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Using a fork, stir to combine, breaking up any large chunks of tuna.
- Arrange cucumber slices on one slice of bread.
- Spread half of the tuna mixture over the cucumber and save the other half in an airtight container for another sandwich (will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days).
- Top with sprouts and cover with the remaining slice of bread.