Curried Chicken and Apple Lettuce Wraps
You’ll love the added crunch and sweetness the green apple brings.
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup apple skin on, dried
- 1/4 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 juice of finely grated lemon zest
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine diced chicken, celery, apple and cilantro.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together yogurt, curry powder and lemon juice.
- Add to chicken mixture and fold together.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay washed lettuce leaves on a clean workspace.
- Place one-quarter of the chicken mixture on each leaf.
- Tuck in the sides of lettuce and roll up from the end.
- Cut rolls in half and secure leaves with a toothpick.