Charred Tomatoes on the Vine Salad
This delicious tomato salad is made with only five ingredients.
- Lightly oil a gas or charcoal grill to prevent sticking and preheat on high.
- Keep tomatoes on their stem and place over hottest part of grill.
- Leave lid open and watch tomatoes for about 2 minutes, removing when bottoms are lightly charred but before tomatoes lose their shape.
- Place tomatoes on a serving plate and drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle with feta, scatter with oregano leaves and season with pepper before serving.
Per Serving: 91 calories, 3 g protein, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 g carbs, 1 g fibre, 17 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium