Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The warmer weather means we can finally say goodbye to long pants and sweaters. Try these tips for beautiful glowing skin
Relationship expert and author Laura Bilotta of the dating website Single in the City (singleinthecity.ca) offers her tips for getting back into the dating game.
Eating the same meals day after day is not only boring’you could be missing out on foods that offer vital nutrients and disease-fighting antioxidants. Here’s a list of healthy foods you should be eating’but probably aren’t
It’s inevitable. In February, I spend the cold, grey days daydreaming of summer. Last August, my then-boyfriend (now fiance) and I went to Algonquin Park for camping and canoeing. We spent one night "glamping" and had this magical evening in the forest, where we made our own pizzas and cooked them in a wood-fire oven. […]
The famous fitness expert talks her favourite (and most hated) exercises, staying motivated and her new app, My Fitness by Jillian Michaels.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- Shocking Stats About How Much Canadians Waste Each Year
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal
- Strong Women, Empowering Stories: 5 Life Lessons from JOGA Creator Jana Webb