Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Ahhh…July. Beach days, barbecues, lazy days spent reading, and, if you’re participating in Julyna, a wacky down-there hairstyle. Julyna, a charitable organization that fundraises and spreads awareness about cervical cancer, encourages women to style their pubic hair in July to promote education and healthy lifestyle choices. Since Julyna is about more than just designer […]
Next time you’re craving something salty or sweet, try these healthy snack recipes instead
Sweet potatoes are a healthy alternative to their cousin, the potato. They are high in vitamins A and C, and a good source of beta-carotene and dietary fibre. When buying them, be sure the flesh is free of blemishes and sprouts.
When tomatoes are at their peak of sweetness, this garlicky tomato salad is particularly delicious. It’s eye-catching, too, if you make it with a mixture of different-coloured tomatoes’new varieties are coming on the market all the time.
It’s a no-brainer: Working out just doesn’t work on an empty stomach. But finding the right snack to eat before you exercise isn’t always easy. For one thing, it takes some experimentation’everyone is different. But for another, sometimes you run out of your staples and have to improvise. I’ve already shared a couple of my […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy