Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Fresh leaf spinach pairs well with citrus fruits, melon and prosciutto. Here the spinach is tossed with the fruits and their juices and then drizzled with a creamy and sweet balsamic dressing. A little prosciutto is used to top the salad, so you get the flavour without adding too much fat!
This golden soup uses the freshest, most beautiful autumn produce.
Fresh and fruity, this pork casserole with celery and walnuts comes from Normandy in northwestern France, where cider apples grow in profusion. A dish of rice is cooked in the oven at the same time, making this a very simple meal to prepare. Serve with green vegetables.
It used to be a Saturday night ritual: Popping a big bowl of popcorn and curling up on the sofa to watch a hockey game or a movie. Somehow I’ve drifted away from that routine, but news that popcorn contains higher levels of healthful antioxidants than even fruits and vegetables has me digging my air […]
Is this popular yoga practice right for you?
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- Shocking Stats About How Much Canadians Waste Each Year
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal
- Strong Women, Empowering Stories: 5 Life Lessons from JOGA Creator Jana Webb