The 10 fab headlines we’d love to see—in honour of April Fool’s Day
10. Crème brûlée rates top of 100 bone-building foods.
9. Scientist patents non-run pantyhose. One $2 pair will last a lifetime.
8. Super pill replaces breakfast, whitens teeth and eliminates leg hair.
7. Amazing foundation lasts all week. Apply on Monday morning, wears off naturally by Saturday night!
6. An hour of Grey’s Anatomy equals 50 minutes on treadmill.
5. Eating French fries once a day prevents aging.
4. Spa secrets revealed: Stay up all night with the kids; look brilliant at work the next day.
3. Study finds total honesty best approach with mother-in-law.
2. Margaritas deliver vital antioxidants.
1. Three-day workweek imposed to boost health.