I’m not personally interested in how to get pregnant right now, but I know a lot of people are, and fertility has been in the news a lot lately—plus, we’ve got several useful articles on the website on increasing fertility. So if you are trying to get pregnant, read on for some useful tips and news.
How to get pregnant, from besthealthmag.ca
• Improve Male Fertility
Fertility problems can come from either partner. Here are three ways your man can improve his sperm quality.
• Foods That Boost Fertility
How to boost your chances of getting pregnant with whole grains, healthy fats, vegetables and more.
• 3 Ways to Increase Your Fertility Naturally
To get pregnant, start by getting healthy. Here are three ways you can increase your fertility—and his—naturally.
• You Can Count Your Eggs
A new blood test that helps gauge your ovarian reserve.
How to get pregnant, from around the web
• Obese men have less semen, more sperm abnormalities (Science Daily)
• Coffee worsens poor fertility (BBC News)
• Frequent consumption of soy may decrease men’s sperm count (CBC)
• Has "technofertility" taken over? (Fertility Notes)