1. A fringed bandeau with a slight sweetheart shape adds the appearance of curves up top. Side-tie bottoms adjust to fit (Roxy, $86 at Sporting Life).
2. This strapless ‘monokini’ has a playful laser-cut flounce and deep side cut-outs to create the illusion of an hourglass shape (L*Space by Monica Wise, $85).
3. The classic triangle top and string-tie bottoms get a boho twist from the exotic paisley print, tasselled ties and embroidered edging. The high-cut bottoms lengthen legs, and the top has lightly padded lining (H&M; top, $6; bottom, $6).
4. Show off a fuller figure in this two-piece; the underwire bandeau top is designed for a D cup, and the skirted bottom has a flattering ruffled edge (Christina; top, $54; bottom, $54).
5. A padded push-up halter top boosts cleavage. High-waisted briefs best flatter curvy hips (BCBGeneration; top, $58; bottom, $48).
6. This hip-length tankini top has an interior bra to support a D cup. The diagonal print is shape-flattering (Be Creative by Christina; top, $78; bottom, $58).
7. Partial to a slimming black one-piece? This sexy maillot is enhanced with a lace-up front and scooped back (Victoria’s Secret, $86).
8. This bikini’s fine print of blue-and-white paisley adorned with golden beading is perfect on a petite silhouette (Old Navy; top, $23; bottom, $23).