All we want for fall is cozy sweaters and chic boots
Cooler weather means we get to experiment with chunky knits and lots of layers. Check out our fall picks
A textured knit pullover with a loose silhouette is an autumn essential. From left to right:
1. Ann Taylor Nylon/merino wool/alpaca cable and bobble knit with ribbed turtleneck and split hem ($129).
2. Jones New York Signature Cotton/acrylic/polyester marled cable knit with boat neck ($99).
3. Banana Republic Acrylic/mercerized wool/viscose rayon garter stitch knit with crewneck and raglan sleeves ($124).
4. H&M Acrylic/polymide/wool/mohair cable knit in cropped length with crewneck ($30).
5. Old Navy Rayon blend shaker knit with V-neck and diagonal hip detail ($33).
6. Joe Fresh Cotton/acrylic fisherman-style cable knit with scooped neckline ($39).
7. Buffalo David Bitton Polyester/acrylic/nylon marled eyelash slub knit with scooped neckline ($50 at Sears).
8. Lord & Taylor 424 Fifth Wool/cashmere braided knit with straight neckline ($249).
9. Olsen Viscose/wool cable knit with pearlized finish and scooped hem with ribbed detail ($179).
Boots made for walking
They’re rugged, they’re chic-and they feel as good as they look. From left to right:
1. Sam & Libby Pull-on faux-suede ankle boots with elastic gore, stacked wood heel and rubber tread ($40 at Target).
2. Guess Mid-height combat-style lace-up leather boots with buckles and rubber heel ($199).
3. Nine West Mid-height pull-on leather boots with stacked wood heel ($175).
4. Timberland Mid-height lace-up water-proof leather boots with recycled-rubber outsole ($180).
5. Express Lace-up faux-nubuck flat-heeled ankle boots ($60).
6. Winners Pull-on leather Chelsea ankle boots with brogue detail and elastic cashmere gore ($150).
7. Call It Spring Leather riding boots with buckles and back zipper ($150).
8. Roots Suede riding boots with back zipper and snap tab detail ($318).
9. Hush Puppies Tall leather boots with suede stripe, side zipper and stacked wood heel ($280).