Fall’s Best Eyeshadows For a Sultry, Smoky Look
This time of year is all about rich textures and beautiful colours. The best part? Most of these gorgeous shades are just one colour in a palette of pleasers, so you have options galore.
In the Shadows
1. Resistance is futile when you wear one of these special-edition Star Trek-themed shades, which offer mega dimension and otherworldly colour.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow in Midnight, $28 at maccosmetics.ca
2. Containing argan oil and anti-aging properties, this velvety shadow offers a smooth, luminous finish.
Teez Spectrum of Stars Eyeshadow in Vanilla Sunbeam, $24 at Hudson’s Bay
3. These silky soft eyeshadows promise 16 hours of long wear so you can apply the perfect shade in the a.m. and have it last all day long without touch-ups.
Revlon Colorstay Not Just Nudes Shadow Palette in Romantic Nudes, $20 at mass merchandisers
4. This gorgeous grey is one of 12 fragrance-free shades, including black and rose hues, that blend to sexy, smoky perfection.
Artdeco Most Wanted Eyeshadow Palette in Smokey, $29 at Shopper’s Drug Mart
5. Create your daytime eye with this universally flattering tone, followed by a smouldering nighttime look with the help of four more shades.
Guerlain Palette 5 Couleurs in Tonka Impériale, $69 at Guerlain boutiques and select counters