What better way to take advantage the August long weekend (+ National Watermelon Day on August 3) than soaking in every moment big and small under the sun with these Grey Goose cocktails, which can be enjoyed anytime and anywhere – shaken, stirred or however you like it!
Trust us, these cocktails are one in a melon!
GREY GOOSE LE GRAND FIZZ À LA RUSSE
- 2 parts Grey Goose vodka
- 1 part peach liqueur
- 1 part fresh grapefruit juice
- 4 parts premium tonic water
- Garnish: Thyme and grapefruit wedge
- Combine all but the tonic water over cubed ice in a wine glass. Stir and top with tonic.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge and sprig of thyme.
GREY GOOSE THE WATERMELON CHILL
- 2 parts Grey Goose Le Citron
- 3 parts Watermelon Juice
- .5 parts Fresh Lemon Juice
- .5 parts Simple Syrup (or to taste)
- Add Grey Goose Le Citron and other ingredients to a glass and stir or shake.
- Garnish with rolled cucumber peel.