Free Weight-Loss Meal Plan: What To Eat From Breakfast To Dinner
Don’t skip meals in an effort to drop pounds. This free weight-loss meal plan will help you lose weight, without leaving you feeling hungry.
Your free weight-loss meal plan
It’s hard to lose weight when miserly meals and unsatisfying snacks leave you hungry all the time. But with this daily menu plan, you can eat one serving of everything you see here-plus snacks, sides and beverages-without packing on pounds. If you follow the plan, featuring these recipes from the Comfort Food Diet Cookbook: Family Classics Collection, you’ll notice a healthy, gradual weight loss, without a constantly growling stomach.
Free weight-loss meal plan: Breakfast
• 1/2 of Very Veggie Omelette (197 calories)
• 1 slice whole wheat toast with 1 tsp reduced-fat margarine spread (80 calories)
• 1/3 cup red grapes (43 calories)
• 1 cup hot tea
Total calories: 320
Get the recipe: Very Veggie Omelette
Free weight-loss meal plan: Dinner
• Pork Roast with Gravy (241 calories)
• 1/2 small baked russet potato with 1 tsp. reduced-fat margarine spread (69 calories)
• 1 green salad with 1 tbsp reduced-fat dressing
• 1 chewy oatmeal raisin cookie (144 calories)
• 1 cup fat-free milk (86 calories)
Total calories: 540
Free weight-loss meal plan: Snacks
If your stomach starts to rumble, reach for one of these healthy snack options. You can work all three snacks into your day with this menu plan, and still end up with a daily total of approximately 1,400 calories.
• 1 small orange (45 calories)
• 1 cup air-popped popcorn (31 calories)
• 1 cup prepared sugar-free flavoured gelatin (8 calories)
Total calories: 84
Free weight-loss meal plan: More light, healthy menu ideas
Treat your family to great-tasting food with a little help from Taste of Home: Everyday Light Meals cookbook, featuring over 400 healthy recipes, including 90 complete menu plans to help you speed through dinner preparation. You’ll discover how to trim excess fat, reduce your sodium, carbs and calorie intake from your favorite meals. From savory appetizers to delectable desserts, it’s the best way to eat light.