Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
More than 8,000 Canadians voted in our Best Gyms awards. Here’s who took the top prize.
If I were to ask what foods contained calcium, what would you answer? Milk? Other dairy products? Well, you’re not wrong, but did you know there are also many plant sources of calcium? Elastic Waist offers 5 ideas, including such calcium-rich foods as kale, white beans, almonds and bok choy. Check it out, then save […]
Pro Tip: This dish is great when first made, but even better the second day after the flavours have married.
Serve this sweet and salty dip with crackers or sliced pita.
Much of what we used to believe about peptic ulcers turns out to be wrong. In place of yesterday’s bland diets (including plenty of milk), antibiotics and acid-reducing drugs are now the first line of attack against this common digestive ailment.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why You Should Start Adding These Nutritional Powerhouses to Your Diet
- This Beet, Cherry & Lentil Salad Will Forever Change How You Feel About Pulses
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout